Sunday, January 30, 2011

wHen i say bla bla bla ! iLy !

hyeup dear !
mte da ngntuk tpi still tingt at blog n fb..
hehe ! new spirit.. hhaa ! so ambrassed today...
i should do stup!d thing ! waa... n i said 2 her,
me :'are u kdding me gUrl'
tht's gurl: i'm not kdding.. u must do that ! no complain !
me : hah ? i must do that? i dnt wnt ! it's so crazy
tht's gurl: yes ! u must do that.. for me .. plizz
me : oke if u sad like that.. but i hate it..
tht's gurl : i knw u hate that but i dnt knw who can help me ?
me: i knw who can help u in this problem..
tht's gurlz : who ? i'm so xcited to knw tht !!
me : 'tok kadi '
tht's gurl : i dnt wnt 2 married...
me: haha ! than ? i knw some to enggaged with u.. haha! tht's y i prepared the 'tok kadi' early specially 2 u
tht's gurl : idiot ! i dnt wnt that !
me : up 2 u... haha!
tht's gurl : i'm so disspointed with u !
me : ok.. daaa..

<aQ psty kowng ta fhm..> so ? slmt mmhmi nye ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment